Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hero Worship

Why I am fascinated about these things,
What a pity, I can't get these things because there are no links.
I am fascinated by the most loved-by-all character 'Harry Potter',
"Wanna be like him" that's what I said forgetting it's me not Potter.
Coming to real life I thought I got a perfect match,
Me and Daniel J Radcilffe together rejoicing on England's victory at the last catch.
What a pity, I realised that it's not possible for me to have him,
He is a star, He is famous and I a normal girl far away in another country just dreaming about him.
Most of the teenager's like me definitely will be dreaming of a star,
To take them, they will come with red carpet, lights, cameras and a limo.
Sad that this beautiful dream in their eyes will remain a dream,
Hope it will not hurt much as this dream will be replaced by another dream.
Hope it will be easy to forget the fantasy world even though the characters are real,
Hope it will be easy to go back and leave being so much unreal.
At last may we get our perfect match but not a star as most of them are proud,
We will get our match as we girls knows how to confess aloud ;)

No comments: